Oreo

Oreo

Friday, April 27, 2012

GRRRR!

Not to sure about this new updated interface.  Or maybe I'm just not smart enough.  I spent most of th day yesterday trying to do a new background and picture and still haven't got the hang of it.  Had to settle for the ones on their design page as I ended up with 2 backgrounds and I have no clue how that happened.  You could see the old Scrapping Blogs one behind the new one.  Everytime I tried to change the picture from the rose to something else it was either too small or so large you couln't even see it all, an off to one side.  Either I'm not understanding the instructions or their help site is no help at all.  So for the time being I guess I'm stuck with this.

Went to granny's night last night.  Just Jodi and I again, but we had a great time.  Though the stories and some conversations were a tiny bit off color at times, I haven't laughed like that in what seems like forever.  The bar is having a bus trip to coincide with the Derby.  Since they can't go there, they will be doing stops a little places that don't get a lot of attention.  The ones people pass thinking they don't look so great.  The women are all going to wear fancy hats like at the Derby.  Some buying, some decorating their own.  It's the self-decorated ones that may be a little weird, lol.  I know they will have a good time and will be waiting for the stories.

Well have to go write out and send some bills (YUCK) and get on with the rest of the day.  You all have a good one.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Terry felt a bit guilty at not having visited, but with Tango's op I'm afraid I've been a bit selfish. About your changing backgrounds I didn't realize that they had changed the settings but I think I may have sorted how to change your background, On the 'My Blogs' page you will see your blog as it is, below is a link that says 'customise, click on it and it takes you to the old customise menu page, I haven't gone any further as I'd not long changed my background and haven't yet got bored with it, as for backgrounds, I use 'photobucket' and look up blogger backgrounds, and save what takes my fancy and upload from there. let's know how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I forgot last night was Thursday. Mine must not have changed yet as I don't see anything different. Probably won't be long though. Hope you can figure it out cause your page is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really noticed the changes either to be honest. I've always had mixed results when I put my own photos in the background so I usually pick one from the ones they have that compliments my latest blog one way or another...how's that for creative? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For what it's worth, I don't like how they've changed it either. Very complicated I think. They are making it so the average person won't be able to use it if they keep this up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the new change. Here is how I change the background. Click on your blog. You will see those little images that look a bit like a tiny bowling pin. Click on your background and change the old code to your new code. Knock on wood it has worked so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth I couldn't see the bowling pin images, but I just went into 'customise blog and changed mine, a bit more of a hassle, but it can be done, so come on Terry, you can too. XX

    ReplyDelete