Oreo

Oreo

Friday, February 25, 2011

Such Fun!

Yesterday we went to lunch with a few of my favorite people.  Cindy (up north cindy), Sherry, cousins Mary and Ursella.  I had never met Urs before and what a nice person she is.  Believe it or not we had to have them turn the music down so we could hear each other.  Now being hears is not usually a problem with our family, but this was too much.  Where did we go?  Red Robin and at too much of course.  The food was great, the company wonderful.  I think we could have sat there all afternoon and talked.  Cindy and Ursella came bearing gifts.  They are so naughty.  The pictures show the little bird picture frame from Cindy and the little manicure set from Urs.  I don't know what we are going to do with those two.

Cousin Mary was surprised and will probably be prepared next time.  She makes jewelry and I'm sure she will come bearing gifts when we do it again.  She has some beautiful pieces.  I have a couple and will put up pictures soon.  She showed Sherry and I a lot of her pieces when we got back to Sherry's place.  We told she must set up a way to sell them. 

Yes we spent some time racking our Governor and his co-horts over the coals, but we didn't dwell on it long.  This was to be a fun relaxing day and it was just that. Can't wait to do it again.  Just wish you all could have joined us.  We would definitely drowned out the loud music.    


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun and I would have loved to have been there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is absolutely nothing like gathering with friends and having a good loud blasting good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had such a good time! Things like that make life pure gold don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have loved to have been there. Sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really was fun. I didn't know you'd never met Urs before. She's so nice...just like the rest of her family. I was wondering who got the red bird. Next time we'll have to find some quiet, out of the way place to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why hello there… guess who this is? You guessed it. Just stopping by to wish you a terrific week, hoping that it goes smooth for you.
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2yyvwyg.gif

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a day indeed. I'm glad you had a good day with the ladies. Sounds very eventful. here's hoping that you will not have to wait too long, till you can do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete