Oreo

Oreo

Monday, January 7, 2013

Reading Time

It seems I don't have much.  I was hoping winter would give me more time to read with all the books and kindle books I have.  You know, staying in and out of the cold.  Cozying up on the couch with a good story and being transported into another world.  This winter has been busy and with the addition of the holidays and the family events (both sad and happy) have only had a short spurts of reading.  I really hope things will calm down for awhile and I can plow through a few books. 

Beth, what is the name of your favorite author again?  I was going to look for some of his books to download and lost the paper I wrote it on.

There is also so many others things I should and could be doing.  Sewing, learning more about my new phone and iPad, and al always, the dreadful cleaning that never ends.  Jack got me a new phone for my birthday and it's much too smart.  Smarter than me for sure.  Fortunately Danielle is close and helpful, as is sister Jodi who has one just like it.  She went and took the seminar they had when she got hers, so she should be able to "show me the ropes" as they say.

Well Jack just left for horsehoes so maybe I can get a few chapters in before he gets back.

You all have a great day.

Hugs 


8 comments:

  1. I've been really bad about reading lately too. I need to get a few more books but at the same time there's still the ones I'm working on...maybe later huh? Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My very, very favorite author is John Sandford!!!!! I also love Philip Margolin.

    I hope you get more time to read soon and the sad times are through for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that always the case? We never have enough time to do the things we truly love to do. Would it ever be enough? I don't think so. I hope things slow down for you soon, and good luck with learning about your phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just not enough hours in a day sometimes. You'll just have to try and make time. I usually read in bed at night, it helps relax me and I go to sleep easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reading Japanese books but as you know that I had bad time with me for one years.
    I am so busy with everyday to working myself.
    You having a good time with your phone!
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love John Sanford also - keeps you in suspense and he always writes a book that takes place in Minnesota or Wisconsin. I read in bed at night also, but because of that, I don't get much reading done as I get sleepy too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New reader here, and I think I am gonna read now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be taking time to read, or Oreo is entertaining you because we haven't heard from you in a week. I hope you are well and happy!

    ReplyDelete