Oreo

Oreo

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Here I am.

Hope you didn't think I stopped posting.  I didn't.  A combination of tired, lazy, reading, and busy with the puppy.  A few days there with no energy, hardly even enough to use the computer.  Then trying to read J.K. Rowlings knew book "A Casual Vacancy" and having a hard time getting into it.  Puppy got groomed and then neutered so trying to keep him quiet has been a real challenge.  They said no jumping or too much excitement.  Being a very active, people friendly fellow it has really been tough.  Also, I got an iPad and have been learning the ins an outs of that.  All in all, been just a tiny bit busy. 

Will now be getting hubby ready to go to 5th grade science camp with the local school.  Have all the laundry to get ready, get the suburban 3rd seat out and ready to stock with camp supplies etc.. For any who didn't know from 'spaces' and past posts, he goes every year and helps out.  Been doing it for over 25 years.  He teaches outdoor cooking and just loves the exuberance of the kids.  Hopefully I can keep puppy toned down by myself.  lol

Then there is Saint Patricks Day a'coming.  :-).  Will we or won't we celebrate? At the moment I don't think I'm in the mood, but then we Irish you know? lol

Hope you all have been doing well.  I promise to try and do better with my posting.  Don't want anyone worrying.  I am now going around to check on you. 

Oh, and that groundhog.  He has 6 days to prove he isn't lying.  It doesn't look good for him.


5 comments:

  1. You have really been busy!! Poor Oreo! I hope he is all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, watch out groundhog, someone's coming after you! Hope your hubby has a safe and fun trip. We didn't keep our dog very quiet after his surgery, nearly impossible. Hope your doing ok with the new ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. St. Patricks Day is a big deal in Boston. I've never had a dog so I don't know what you're going through. I suppose I would be a little cranky if I had the same surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know you are alive and well and just busy!!! That's a good thing to be...you know idle hands are the devil's playground...or something like that. I never had to remember that one cuz' I'm hardly ever idle!

    I guess I must have been following you over a year now, because I remember when your hubby was going on this yearly camping trip last year. We are becoming good friends, huh? :)

    That didn't sound like a threat with the groundhog...it sounded more like a promise. He better get him some body guards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's easy to get behind with things and it certainly sounds like you've kept busy. It was so warm and nice that I enjoyed my walk more than I have in a long long time...I think spring may actually be out there somwhere...at least for us ;)

    ReplyDelete