Oreo

Oreo

Monday, November 20, 2017

Posting Lazy Me

Boy, I really have to get my act together.  I let too much time go between postings.  Maybe I should give it up, but just can't make myself do it.  

Well I'm happy to say all that hard work with the therapy paid off.  My last trip to the Dr. in June had everything just where they wanted it.  He said I could go disco dancing now.  I laughed at that,  Told him never been discoing in my life, wasn't going to start now.  Just getting back to normal (for me anyway) was more than enough.  Don't have to go back for a year.  Now to behave myself so nothing goes wrong in the mean time.

Jack is still doing great.  All checkups and blood test come back good.  He's put weight back on and really looks good.  I had lost weight while caring for him as he had trouble eating and with the hip pain added to it I just wasn't hungry and didn't want to eat in front of him either.  Well, since he feels so good and eating he's cooking again.  Well guess who also put back on a few pounds.  Had lost 45 but have now gained back 10 so it's not too bad.  Trying to hold it there or lose the 10.  Wish me luck.

Family has been doing good.  All seem to be healthy and doing great. Oldest grandson graduated from UW Platteville with a degree in forensics and got a job with a state lab.  Became engaged to a wonderful girl.  The rest are doing great and I won't go into all the detail.  There's just too many of them, lol.

Been helping my sister Jodi.  She had to have knee replacement surgery so with the experience I went through I had some insight  into what she would go through.  Our hospital here added a special wing that deals strictly orthopedic surgery and it's awesome.  I even made the paper when they were publishing about the new additions, (have a  new heart specialty floor too).,  Well back to Jodi.  Lucky for her I had my problem first as she benefited from all the equipment to aid in her recovery.  She's doing real good but we warn her not to overdo or rush things.

Now to the baby.  Oreo is doing just fine with all the turmoil.  He definitely is Jack's buddy though and with Jack off hunting Mom isn't the best substitute.  The walks are shorter and the game we place with him and the Giggle ball takes two, so he pouts a bit while Jack's gone.  With that he is wanting to go outside.  

Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TERRY.. HOPE 2018 WILL BE A HEALTHY AND HAPPY ONE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I remember you! Glad all is going well! Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete