Oreo

Oreo

Monday, February 5, 2018

Second month


Well here it is, the second month of the New year and things don't seem to look any better in our world.  So sad how the people behaving toward one another.  The division and hatred seems to be fine with way too many people.  I won't rattle on and on, just say I hope soon things will improve.

Now on to my plans ahead.  This is the start of my usual yearly checkups. One tomorrow and one next month. Hoping for good reports.  First one with the Cardio DR. and second the primary Dr. They'll probably tell me to lose that weight I put back on after last year.  I had lost 45 lbs. during the year of the cancer scare the hubby had and then my hip surgery.  Have put a bit of it back on. Hubby is feeling so good he's back to cooking which is no much help to me. LOL!  Keep a good thought.

Our youngest granddaughter just graduated from high school 5 1/2 months early.  She has always worked so hard on her classes.  She has carried a perfect 4.0 honor roll for her entire school years.  Taking added classes at the tech school to aid in her college entrance, and working a job also.  We are so very proud of her.  

Well I have lots to do.  Bought a new sewing machine as my Janome died and there is no fixing it. So  now I have work to do learning the new machine.  It's an embroidery machine and I guess I find out if I'm capable good work on it.  lol 

You all have a good day.



7 comments:

  1. I know you mean with the doctors and dentists. Listen I need a pair of pants shortened...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. You're little too far away friend. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Boston Boy, I need a pair of pants shortened too! I have a dinky 27 inch inseam. Even the petite lengths when you can find them are too long by an inch to three.
    SO glad to see you here and thanks for coming to see Katie. XXX And yeah, this time of year is always covered up with annual exams and stuff. I get to go to the cardiologist in May. WHEE. But he and the surgeon saved my life so I go with gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember your granddaughter and all the family and I am very proud of her too. My boys were like that all through school and college. Very driven for the best marks and GPA's. Congratulations to her with all my heart.She worked HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry, thank you so much for seeing and commenting on JKaKatie's blog. Your prayers are so deeply appreciated. XXX Love to Oreo and you all, each one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT a pleasure to see Oreo...and Happy Valentine's day to him as well as you and the family.

    We can keep a good thought for both our families while we're at it. It's a privilege to include you all in my prayers. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry this is when you wrote in my blog about the floods today. XX
    Terry I sure remember that! When we were MSN Live Spaces and there was all that water from the rising river in your YATD! It was horrible We all worried ourselves sick for you all.

    Delete

    ReplyDelete