Oreo

Oreo

Sunday, October 13, 2013

It's slow going.

Sometimes I think the bathroom will never get done.  It's  a lot of work and I'm not much help to him.  Holding things in place or drywall up so he can screw it in, handing him tools, holding doors open while he carries stuff is my only talent.  So he has to pretty much work alone during the week.  Fortunately, Darla's husband was on vacation so he came down Thur, Fri, and Sat. so that helped.  Son Jack came yesterday and will be here today.  At least they make sure the water is hooked up enough each day for nighttime bathroom trips. (tmi, lol)  I know it will be worth it when it's all done. 
 
Taking Oreo to be microchipped today.  The local Humane Society is have a 2 hour session for $10.  Can't beat the price.  Should have done it when we first got him, but the charge at the vet was a bit large and with all the others we had with neutering, shots etc.  We just didn't have the extra funds then. 
 
On a sad note.  As a Packer fan, we don't usually have any love for the Vikings, but we are united in our condelences to Adrian Peterson for he devastating loss.  How anyone could do such a thing to a little child is totally beyond my comprehension. 

6 comments:

  1. I know you will be so happy to get that bathroom finished. Kudos to the vet for doing the microchipping at such a reasonable price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only hope the results of your work on house renovation will make this inconvenience be a distant memory. I saw the mess with that child being beaten to death...just awful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the late night bathroom trips. That sounds like me helping my dad when I was a kid. "Give me the hammer." or "Get me a glass of ice water."
    I didn't know about the players son until I was watching the Patriots game. What a stupid, senseless tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that about his son and it was the worst horror imaginable to a parent. These"people" will meet their judgement.

    I am rooting for Elizabeth, and to some extent Amber-- and to a smaller extent Jack. He won't be able to keep up much more due to his disease. The right ones have gone home. That older comedian will probably be the next to go. He's not too good at all. The Scientologist used-to-be isn't very good either and spends a lot of time complaining. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Elizabeth, Amber too. The stars left are a lot better than I thought they would be. Wasn't sure I was going to watch.

      Delete
  5. I just answered your comment on my new blog a few minutes ago. About the redNeck Room.

    ReplyDelete