Oreo

Oreo

Monday, March 12, 2012

Just Monday

Had a good time at the shower yesterday.  That baby will be the best dressed little girl for close to 2 years.  She is a darling and tiny thing.  Mary did come and she seem better.  It was nice and people didn't overpower her.  It helped that almost everyone was a cousin or related and respected her privacy.

Did errands this morning, and looked at some flooring for the dining room.  Thinking of a wooden laminate.  Hope to get it done and painted this summer.  After that bathroom he keeps putting off and before the entryway.  Think maybe I'm too easy on him, lol.  May have to start nagging, lol.  Not a thing I would like to do.  Not in my makeup.


Sign the tax papers tomorrow and then the funeral Wed.  Not they best week is it?  Oh well, such is the ways of the world. 

Well DWTS will be starting again soon.  Looks to be interesting.  Needless to say I'll be anxious to see how Donald Driver does.  That Packer fan thing you know.  Seems to be a pretty good group I think.  We'll see.

Have been holding off on the puppy search.  If we can get to all those improvments it might not be so much fun training a puppy too.  The granddaughters won't like the wait, lol. 

Well I guess that about sums up the last couple days.  Hope you all have a nice evening.

8 comments:

  1. I know the funeral will be tough for Mary and all of you. My thoughts are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death is part of life unfortunately. Thank you for your visit today. It;s late and I'm sleepy. Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the shower went well and everyone respected Mary. Hugs to you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taxes and funerals...yes, that's a load for anyone. Grace to you in all of that my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably a good idea to wait on the puppy until your improvements are done. Puppies are work and require time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you..now isn't the best time for a pup. So time consuming and you've enough on your plate right now. xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I missed out on a couple of your posts Terry, as you can see from mine I've had a rather busy week, and to end it all a friend invited me out for lunch yesterday.
    But back to yours.
    I think little girls are so cute and can be dressed up so beautifully, I know I loved making my two clothes almost every week I was off to town to buy material for new dresses.
    I am sorry that you lost a family member , doesn' t come easy does it. I do hope Mary will cope.
    I'd take the advice on the pup and wait till you've had all your alterations and improvements done, they can be a full time job. It can wait. Thanks for visiting. Hugs from we 3 X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard that laminate flooring doesn't like puppy puddles....as a matter of fact, they will ruin it, so you might think about not having one or the other if the puppy will be an indoor puppy.

    My mom just got a Maltese Yorkie. She named it AMY (A Maltese Yorkie...I thought that was cute). It is an adorable little puppy that loves EVERYBODY....especially children....and 76 year old ladies. The bad thing is that since my mom got her, everytime Amy seems to be getting the hang of pottying outside, it rains too hard to let her out and my mom has to let Amy go on the potty papers. It's frustrating for my mom...and probably Amy, too. My mom said she forgot how much trouble training a puppy was...but at the same time, my mom hasn't been happier. Amy is a little ray of sunshine for her. There's good and bad, but the good of having a puppy outweighs the bad!

    ReplyDelete