Oreo

Oreo

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday doings.

What to do today?  What ever running I have to do had better be done today as it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow even though the temp is going to be mid 40's.  So we're going to finish that last present buying and I have a prescription that has to be filled.  I have to have them fax the doc as I only have one left and don't see him until the 29th. 

Carson's concert is tonight and I have the video camera all charged up and ready to go.  Taking Nicole with us then will ask if Carson wants to go to Nicole's tomorrow night.  I think the kids get a charge out of seeing how other schools do things.  The only thing is it's easier to take Nicole than Carson.  She just lives next door and can hop right in the car.  We have to go into town to get Carson and take her back, but hey, it's only gas and a little time. 

Enjoy your day.

Lead heavenly star
Towards a new tomorrow
Filled with love, peace and joy.

6 comments:

  1. good luck running around!

    your header card made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all that much for us to do today and I'm glad. The family and I attended an amazing concert last night with some really amazing bands that didn't disappoint and I think we're ready for a day to relax a bit. Have a good day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got out there today too coz rain is coming here tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked today or else I would have sat at home like a big load and done nothing. Why can't I get paid for that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Devan's concert is tomorrow night! I still have a lot of running to do. No rest for the wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rain is on the way here for tonight and tomorrow.

    I bet the concert will be great. I hope you get some video for us.

    ReplyDelete