Oreo

Oreo

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

He lied!

When we decided to remodel the bathroom and get a new hot water heater,  we went around checking on prices and availability.  The Home Depot north of us had one and the guy said he always have them in stock.  Well he lied.  Jack borrowed and trailer and went up to get one, lo and behold, they don't keep them in stock.  My granddaughter who is an assitant manage in Machensey said she was very surprised to hear that, as that's not the policy.  Well, it's on order, but he wasn't happy.

The apron is almost done.  Have to run back to the store again.  Due to error (Sheepish look) I ran short on bias tape and have to get more.  Will put up a picture if it looks good. ;)  So far those who have seen it like it, but they may be a little biased.  LOL  After all, whose going to tell Mom or wife it doesn't look good.  LOL!   Even though about making two.  One without the bib effect.  Will see.  Have three days yet before the party. 

Well time to go get something done around here so I can head out as soon as the store opens.

Have a good day.



2 comments:

  1. That really sucks about the water heater. I bet your husband was really aggravated.

    I can't wait to see the apron. I bet it is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing worse than making preparations like that only to find they didn't have any idea what they were talking about on the phone. I can't say how many times that's happened for me...ugh!

    ReplyDelete