Oreo

Oreo

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The big night

Carson is going to sing the National Anthem for the Minnesota Twins minor league team The Snappers tonight.  They are homed right here in town.  They used to be the Milwaukee Brewers home team but sad to say, they moved elsewhere.  I'm sure she is a little nervous but I do believe she will do okay.  She's sang in front of people before and did just fine. Grandma has her camera charged and ready, not to mention her mother and dad do too.  Hopefully a good recording from all that.

Wasn't the earthquakes something.  In two different locations and the one felt so far away from Virginia.  Now hurricane season is beginning and poor Texas is still dry as a bone.  The weather lately is so wild.  

Had to take a trip to the store today and there was this couple checking the NCIS videos.  Said I like the show too and they said they have every show and were checking no news ones had been out yet.  

Time for "Days" so off I go.  Have a good rest of the day.

 


3 comments:

  1. OH MY!! Grandma!! I am so proud for you all. I know that Carson will do a wonderful job. Get it on you tube and maybe it will go viral. wouldn't that be something?

    M sis in WV certainly felt the quake as did her daughter in Maryland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cool Carson sings tonight for the Twins! I can't wait to see the video! How proud you must be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tremendous privilege to see (and hear) something like that! I'm sure you're very proud and rightfully so!

    ReplyDelete