Oreo

Oreo

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is it Fall already?

The days have been so nice, I've been walking in the morning.  Rain called for tomorrow night into Sat.  Hope that's all.  It has the feeling of fall alright. 

Jack's checkup had a couple suggestions.  He had a chest x-ray, so waiting to hear about that.  Doctor told him to eat more. She actually told him to have me feed him better.  The (lol) jerk never told her he was the cook around here.  He also told her he eats all the time and he does.  Just little bits at a time.  He lost 11 lbs.  So they're going to do a thyroid test.  He really doesn't have any weight to lose.  The guys where he worked used to call him the 'skinny little f****r'.  She doesn't seem to concerned so we just wait for test results. 

Not much else to report today.  Nothing earth shattering or even interesting so I guess I'll just wish you all a good day. 


5 comments:

  1. The weather has been perfect here today. I hope we don't have any more hot weather.

    Prayers that Jack's problem is an over active thyroid that can be helped with meds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope for such weather here to! Still hotter'n a fire cracker. Prayers just in case for Jack. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels like early fall here for sure. Eighties in the midday but quite cool in the morning. I pray all works out for Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I read your post wrong yesterday. I need my eyes checked! I hope everything works out ok for your hubby. It feels like Fall here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on Fall, I say, enough hots. The nights have been pleasant. Hoping and praying that Jack is OK, maybe just thyroid misbehaving, hope so.

    ReplyDelete