Oreo

Oreo

Friday, October 12, 2012

Thank you all..

Uncle is doing well.  They put in a pacemaker and he's feeling much better.  Of course there are the restrictions that go along with it but it's looking pretty good.  Will be going home shorthly and there is a big family, (he has 8 kids) that will make sure he obeys all the doctors orders.  Thanks for the prayers.  Your a wonderful bunch of people.

He's here.  Oreo that is.  We picked him up at 10 this morning and Jack hasn't hardly let him down since.  I think I've got to touch him 3 times for a total of 5 minutes.  lol  He definitely likes Jack  and the feeling is mutual.  The granddaughters are all just tickled of course.  I would add a picture, but for some reason my camera is acting funny.  The pictures are all blurry like something moved even when the subject is perfectly still (asleep).  Now I suppose the person holding the camera could be at fault.  I'll have to have a talk with her.

Grandson is home for the first time since he went off to college.  It's his birthday weekend so we are going there tomorrow.  Jack has to run back and take pictures of Nicole for the homecoming dance but will come right back up there.  It will be nice to see him.  Suppose to be a cookout but the weatherman says rain so it will be a 'cook-in the garage', but we'll have a good time.

Have a nice weekend and I hope the weather is good for you.





4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! Good news about your uncle! I'm so happy for him and his family!

    Oreo will probably be as spoiled as my mom's maltese yorkie! That just means they are loved. Congratulations on the new member of your family. I hope you will have many happy years together.

    We have wonderful weather today, but like you, we have rain in the forecast. I hope your weather man is wrong this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Friday has gotten better, with the good news that Uncle is doing better. Now, here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your smallest addition to your family. May you all have plenty of fun with him, and keep Jack busy and 'out of your hair'. Bwahahaha! Looking forward to some pictures.

    Happy Birthday to Grandson! Cheers! Enjoy the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news on your Uncle, I hope things keep improving.
    Are we seeing a picture of Oreo please?
    Hope your weekend birthday celebrations go well, save some food for me please.. Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear about your uncle. I'm also glad to hear you finally got your puppy...hope he's a real blessing to you!

    ReplyDelete