Oreo

Oreo

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hi!

Here I am on my new laptop.  Boy do things look different on this compared to my desktop. I think part of it is the large screen, but also the home screen version of aol on Windows 7 king of threw me for a loop.  Still so much to figure out and but so far I just love it. 

Sorry to say I have another funeral to attend to.  A 4 mo. old baby who was the granddaughter/great-granddaugther of one of Jack's sisters and niece. It's was a 'sids' death.  I just can't imagine such a thing.

Needless to say this is a very short post.  Hope everyone has a good day.

Take care and God Bless you all.

8 comments:

  1. So sorry about the baby, too much of this. I hope the medical community can find out why this happens.
    Happy for you on the new laptop. I have W7 too on my HP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you have the new computer. I am STILL getting used to mine. :-)

    GF, lets see what DWTS brings. We know the three that need to be sent on their way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Infant deaths are always very hard to deal with. Grace to you at the funeral. I have a MacBook and that took a little getting used to. At home I use my desktop and don't really have much use for a laptop or Macbook. Bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about the infant's death. That is so sad. Will be a hard funeral, but the family will appreciate your coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sad to hear.
    Good luck with the new computer. I personally don't care much for Windows 7 but what are you going to do. I'm stuck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Chaz looks like a sack of grain being thrown around the dancefloor and Carson just isn't taking it seriously. Nancy's son is so adorable looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry about the baby. A new laptop and windows7. I use FireFox browser, never windows...just say'in. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry about the baby, so very sad.

    Have fun with your new computer.

    ReplyDelete