Oreo

Oreo

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Finished....

"Water for Elephants" that is.  It was very good and yes I would recommend it.  Especially if the circus every interested you.  It backtracks some and I thought that would bother me, as I don't usually care for that in a book.  But it makes sense as you read it and the story wouldn't quite be the same without it.  Quite the insight into the lives of circus people and what really went on in some of them.

Well the guys are gathering up all their stuff to leave for the "Big Hunt".  I sure hope they've got everything as I'm not delivering forgotten items.  No, not a meanie, just wouldn't know where the heck I'd have to take it.  LOL

Hopefully I can get some of the things done that I've put off too long.  Then again I could just enjoy a lot of reading.  After all, I have all those books I downloaded to my kindle and a few paperbacks I haven't read yet.   Hmmmmm!  Decision, decisions.  Guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. :-)

Have good rest of the day.


"The charity that is a trifle to us can be precious to others."   Homer




 

3 comments:

  1. I say read a book instead of doing any chores. lol The elephant book sounds good!! Whatever you do, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gf! You got me curious about the book! I may look for it.
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard from other sources that it's a good book too. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete