Oreo

Oreo

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just rambling on.

The semi and finals on DWTS will be with people worth watching.  I think it will come down to Ricki and J.R. with him winning.  He is just so smooth and dances so well.

It's raining and they say there may be some of the nasty 's' stuff.  They're getting it already north of here.  Possibly up to 8 inches in norther WI.  It can hold off here until Dec. 24 as far as I'm concerned.  Melting on the 26th would be good too, lol.  Can you tell I'm not a fan of winter. 

Sitting here racking the brain for what to make for dinner.  Hate planning meals.  The kitchen is not my favorite room in the house.  Good thing hubby likes to cook or we might starve, lol. 

Sitting here looking around my computer area I think it's time for a good organizational purge.  It's beginning to look more like a garbage dump.  I'm sure there is much that can be tossed.  Why do we let things pile up?  

Well I guess that's enough jabbering on and on.  You all have a good day.  Hope the weather is good at your place.

Smile, it makes people wonder what your up to.

 


4 comments:

  1. Making Chili I think here. Seems like a good day for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got good leftovers, but maybe hamburger for lunch. I clean off the PC table but it gets junky again in no time. It's rainy down here with dropping temps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big fan of winter either but it's an inevitability. I've all but given up on the faint hope that it will be a mild winter. Our first storm dropped around four inches on us already...thus my hope fell like the snow. I'm fortunate in that my wife likes to cook though in the early years in our marriage I did a lot more of it...now she's better than I will ever be. Have a good day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate winter!!!! I hate snow!!! I hate ice!! But I really like living so I think I will hush up. LOL

    ReplyDelete