Oreo

Oreo

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just Wednesday

Well I took my walk, did the breakfast dishes, loads in the washer and dryer, but didn't get to the store.  Good thing I'm not desperate for groceries huh?  I guess you could rationalize it this way.  The "if you don't have it, you can't eat it" diet.  ;) 

These cliffhangers on the shows bug me. You get more than enough of that daily in soaps.  Now I don't care for the new team added to NCIS, and hope it's only temporary,  but I wasn't prepared for Mike getting killed off.  I like him. 

Sad to see Romeo go on DWTS (I only watch the last minutes on Tue.) as he was pretty good.  But someone has to go and I would like to see Ralph  go a little farther.  It does seem to me that CariAnn has decided on who she thinks should win it.  Hines is good, but so is Chelsea. 

Have a good day!

"Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men.  The  other 999 follow women." ----Groucho Marx

3 comments:

  1. You have been as busy as me this morning. I am waiting to see what happens of Desperate Housewives...
    Enjoy the nice warm day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad storms here this morning. I did not want Mike Franks to die on NCIS. I heard Gibbs may have a new love next season. I like your diet which seems is mine an didn't know it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am desperate for groceries. The mice are even protesting along the cupboards.
    Sounds like things are going well with you. Good to hear. Here's hoping that you are enjoying much nicer weather.

    ReplyDelete